Must be able to obtain Baseline
Minimum 3 days per week in-office to enable face-to-face meetings with key team members and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in large scale Dynamics 365 enterprise application
- Business process design using MS Dynamics 365 and Power Apps portal capabilities
- Hands-on experience using pipeline Azure DevOps, and Git through Development, UAT, Staging and Production environments
- Hands on experience in CRM and reporting capabilities
- Administer Dynamics 365 across multiple clients
- Experience in working in an agile environment with current best practice techniques such as continuous integration and testing, and agile development
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to work independently within a team. Proven ability to produce software documentation in a clear and concise manner e.g. detailed design, peer review etc
- Experience in C#.NET, .NET Core, React or angular framework
- Experience in delivering such projects in a Federal Government environment.