Expected start date: 13 November 2023
Contract length: to 30 June 2024
Extension options: 1 x 12 months
Must be able to obtain Baseline
The Senior Infrastructure Specialist will be responsible for managing and improving the Department’s virtualization environment and server infrastructure (rack mounted and blade servers) as part of the Infrastructure Platforms team. The person will be also accountable for monitoring of the devices managed by the team and automation technology such as Aria Automation. The role requires producing design documents, build documents, operations document, handover and sharing of knowledge with other team members and mentoring junior team members
- Demonstrated experience in few of the following technologies: • HPE OneView • HPE Interconnects • HPE DL, BL and Synergy Servers • VMware vSphere • vRealize Operations • vRealize Log Insight
- Demonstrated scripting and coding experience in: • PowerShell • PowerCLI
- Ability to produce design, build and operations documentation for processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills to work with skilled technical people, including making presentations to staff and stakeholders and coaching staff.
- Experience in administering the following: • vRealize Automation 8.x • vRealize Orchestrator • NSX-T