The National Disability Insurance Agency is undertaking a major program of work to improve the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We are seeking highly skilled and energetic Senior Integration Analyst to join the Office of the CIO (OCIO).
You will provide integration analysis, specification, design and agile collaboration skills to enable the development and implementation of solutions which improve the NDIS through a better Participant experience and a more effective Scheme.
• Create a good understanding of the business needs in order to develop quality technical business analysis artefacts in order to support solution design, development, testing, implementation and operational activities for Integration Services
• Analysing, evaluating and validating requirements to close off any identified integration gaps across multiple integration layers
• Collaborate with business and technical leads and business analysts to form a good understanding of business and technical processes, both existing and of future, to raise/address eminent risks during delivery for Integration Services
• Facilitating collaborative system integration and data mapping sessions with stakeholders.
• Provide support and counsel to developers, testers, and others regarding the technical requirements throughout the solution delivery cycle to ensure quality, timely outcomes
• Working with the technical team members and integration partners to develop and/or review test plans and scenarios
• Develop a high level of subject matter expertise to bridge operational requirements and integration solutions
• Ensuring that developed solutions meet information security, privacy and compliance requirements
• Develop and Maintain subject matter expertise across new systems and processes being created by the NDIA and OCIO
• Undertake quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications and design documents and participate in project reviews, ensuring designed solutions meet business requirements
• Examine and organise requirements to discover and record dependencies, relationships and identify logical process and project implementation sequences • Identify potential issues or risk, track problems, suggest alternatives and escalate as appropriate
• Facilitate & run requirements gathering workshops with Business BA and UX/UI team where applicable
• Participate and provide input into UX/UI designs.
• Seek both Business, OCIO and solution provider/s acceptance of confirmed requirements ‘sign off’
• Assist, and execute testing as needed
What to submit For each candidate, you must include:
- start date
- daily rate (excluding GST)
- responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria)
- references (this can be included in their résumé)
- any additional information if requested by National Disability Insurance Agency
Candidates will be asked if they:
- are eligible to work in Australia
- have worked for National Disability Insurance Agency in the past