Must be able to obtain a Baseline clearance.
Essential Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 8 years Java experience, enterprise design patterns, JPA, Hibernate ORM, JEE an advantage, reactive programming an advantage.
- Java Web service development, SOAP and REST APIs, OpenAPI/XSD Schemas, XML/JSON, Spring/SpringBoot.
- Unix/Linux, Bash.
- Maven lifecycle management, Continuous Integration, Unit and System Integration testing.
- Major database experience, including data modelling, stored procedures. Oracle preferred.
- Willingness to be 24×7 on-call.
- AWS development (EC2, Lambdas, API Gateway, S3/SQS, Cloud Formation).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong commitment to software engineering processes and a proven ability to develop robust and maintainable software.
- A proven ability to document technical processes.
- Implement and maintain automated testing.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures and produce documentation, including detailed design documentation, in accordance with client policies and procedures.
- Work as a member of an integrated Agile team comprising technical and non-technical personnel