Senior MDM Resource (Mobile Device Management)
Location: Canberra based Role
Salary range: $110 to 140k base
Kirra Services is seeking an experienced, motivated, highly capable Senior Consultant with with a very strong hands-on experience managing Microsoft Intune private and hybrid cloud environment.
The core function to provide professional support and administration of the Mobile Device Management platform, deliver and assist with ongoing operations following the Essential 8 and ACSC hardening guidelines.
You will be responsible for defining with cyber security, monitoring, and delivering highly available, customer centric services to our government and telco customers.
One of the section’s primary functions is to be reactive to any major, unplanned interruption to customer infrastructure, mobility services, or cloud hosted mobile line of business apps.
We are committed to continuous service improvement, and have a strong focus on improving the quality, consistency, and availability of end user services.
- End to end mobility implementation and support
- End User planning and coordination of project and Production Services Initiatives
- Delivery of cyber and physical security support and advice to our clients, including Minister’s offices, department staff, executive and portfolio agencies
- Research and ‘Proof of Concept’ activities related to all of above
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in the implementation and management of cloud-based SaaS solutions Manage end to end Mobility lifecycle
- Responsible for the delivery and support Mobility, and architectural and support objectives.
- Responsible for the resolution of service issues related to, Mobility platforms agreed EUT Operational processes and tools
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Infrastructure stack, Microsoft Application & Azure Stacks
- Facilitate the identification and mitigation of service risks related to Mobility
- Take a lead role in directed research activities related to Mobility
- Lead and manage ‘Proof of Concept’ activities in relation to new technologies applicable to Mobility platforms (IOS and Android)
- Required to take MDM training certifications
- Work with our MDM team
- Drivers licence and car
- Industry certifications such as Microsoft 365 Certified, Azure Certified, MCSA, MTA, and are highly desirable
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure & O365 including: One Drive; Office 365 Groups; Teams; Azure Active Directory; Intune; Azure Services
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Ios and Android Detailed MS Intune understanding and experience
- Demonstrated experience with Cyber Security tools and methodologies including application whitelisting, vulnerability scanners and device control
- Understanding of Australian Government Cyber Security requirements, processes and artefacts including ISM, Essential 8 and ACSC hardening guides
Must be an Australian citizen with the ability to achieve NV1 at a minimum.