|Qualifications and Experience|
· SAFe certification (any)
· Certified SAFe® (v6.0) DevOps Practitioner (mandatory; can be completed upon engagement)
· Certified SAFe® (v6.0) Scrum Master (mandatory; can be completed upon engagement)
· Tertiary qualifications in Program Management or Project Management (e.g. Agile, PMBOK, PRINCE2)
· Demonstrated experience performing the same or similar role within Defence, Defence Industry or Australian Federal Government setting.
· Previous experience working in agile delivery leadership or support roles.
· Strong organisation, communication and problem/solving skills.
· Familiarity with the Atlassian suite, predominantly in administering JIRA.
· Familiarity with software development life cycle, specifically DevSecOps cycles.
· Demonstrated employment of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
· Demonstrated experience in cyber security.
· Demonstrated experience with systems engineering.
|Responsibilities||The scrum master is responsible for:|
· Scrum Master responsibilities under the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
· Ensuring that each scrum has a clearly defined set of roles and rituals
· Coach the Agile Release Train and teams and support Iteration Execution
· Facilitate team level Program Increment Planning
· Co-ordinate with other Scrum Masters/Teams on the ART and communicate status to management as needed
· Promote continuous improvement including maturing the integrated program team’s management of program and project activities using Agile methodology and the SAFe
· Work closely with the Program Management Office (PMO) in monitoring and maintaining relevant resourcing and timescale schedules
· Support broader Agile management implementation, including Quarterly Material Review activities, and forums such as the Product Management Forum and the Product Governance Forum run by the Product Engineering Manager and the implementation and establishment of SAFe governance forums
· Support the Improvement of the Agile Release Trains through retrospectives, inspect and Adapt events and problem solving workshops
Foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement through mentorship, conflict resolution, and focusing on growth opportunities
· Continual assessment of the Agile maturity of the teams
|Security Clearance||· The ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) NV1 security clearance or higher.|
· Must be an Australian citizen or security cleared FVEY citizen.