Must have a Baseline clearance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
Performing day to day administration of the ServiceNow platform;
Maintaining business services and configuration item relationships in ServiceNow platform;
Investigating, troubleshooting and resolving complex ServiceNow configuration issues;
Maintaining the integrity of the ServiceNow platform across all instances (prod and non-prod);
Performing installation and testing of vendor-provided updates and new releases;
Working with business users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows;
Designing, configuring and developing new application workflows, business rules and scripts;
Leading the troubleshooting of patch / release management issues;
Aiding in translating business requirements into technical requirements;
Maintaining LDAP integration and user configurations;
Maintaining Single Sign-On integration;
Building reports, gauges, and dashboards;
Maintaining service level agreements (SLA) and monitor team performance against SLAs;
Creating new service catalog requests and items with variables;
Creating, monitoring, modifying, and publishing service catalog workflows with approvals;
Creating and use update sets to move customizations between systems; and
Creating, updating and managing access control rules (ACLs) and building automated tests.
The successful candidate will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department’s recordkeeping policy and practices.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited
Access control rules (ACL) and business rules;
Documentation and managing version control;
Reports, gauges, and dashboards;
Automated test scripts.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator / Implementation Specialist (CSA) Certification.
- Advanced experience supporting ServiceNow features and functions.
- Advanced experience with web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3).
- Advanced Directory integration experience using methods such as LDAP.
- Advanced web services integration experience using ServiceNow IntegrationHub spokes.
- 4+ years’ experience in ServiceNow as a System Administrator or similar responsibility.
- Expertise implementing, configuring and customizing ServiceNow preferred.
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues through research and collaboration.
- Experience with IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog, Configuration Management Database, Asset Management).