Security clearance Must have Baseline and signed NDA
We are looking for a Service Designer to work alongside a highly collaborative and passionate human-centred design team to improve trade experiences for businesses. The individual will have experience working across services, teams and disciplines to advocate for business and government needs and inform decision making.
Role specific tasks
- Support the planning, facilitation and analysis of user research activities.
- Strong analysis skills and ability to absorb and analyse a range of information sources including research studies, process diagrams and technical artefacts.
- Support the shaping of actionable insights to inform decisions and recommendations.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to communicate findings and influence decision making.
- Design and facilitate workshops with businesses and Government stakeholders. Workshops may include co-design workshops, prioritisation, research share-backs and feasibility discussions.