Must be able to obtain Negative Vetting Level 1
• Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality
results on time within the provision of business support arrangements and service
• Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs
and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
• Analytical abilities with the ability to obtain accurate conclusions and apply
innovative initiatives while contributing to change and business improvement
• Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and
• Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office,
Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Citrix, ITIL and Remote Access platforms are
• Ability to gain an understanding of Australian electoral law and practice.