Hi Dom and Sam
We have been approached for 10 ICT Customer Support Analysts, 220 days SIFA levels 2 & 3, based in Canberra:
- The ICT Customer Support Analysts are required to provide proficient personalised ICT customer support via the efficient management and remediation, using standard procedures, of allocated service requests. Service requests will be received by telephone, email, in-person and via an ITSM application.
- The analysts are expected to utilise corporate knowledge to contribute to the writing/updating of Standard Operating Procedures as required/directed.
- Additionally the roles requires the individual to work autonomously, as part of a team and actively identify and participate in continual service improvement activities. Required ICT Personnel Resources:
- 2 x Customer Service Analysts to provide support across the Service Hub as the first point of contact for customer assistance and first level ICT Support. These positions are required as the key customer service role, answering phones in the call centre and attending user enquiries as their main function.
- 8 x Customer Service Analysts to provide intermediate support for more complex ICT customer requirements and first/second level ICT Support. These roles will be required to manage account creations, moves and deletions
Would it be possible for you to confirm as many CVs as possible?
Thanks so much