Must hold a Baseline clearance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
Performing day to day administration of the ServiceNow tool
Maintaining business services and configuration item relationships in ServiceNow platform
Supporting ServiceNow discovery tool for CMDB
Maintaining the integrity of the ServiceNow platform across all instances (prod and non-prod)
Performing installation and testing of vendor-provided updates and new releases
Working with business users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows
Designing, configuring and customizing new applications and modules
Assisting in troubleshooting patch / release management issues
Aiding in translating business requirements into technical requirements
Maintaining LDAP integration and user configurations
Maintaining Single Sign-On integration
Building reports, gauges, and home pages
Maintaining service level agreement (SLA) and monitor an SLA workflow
Creating new service catalogue requests and items with variables
Creating, monitoring, modifying, and publishing service catalogue workflows with approvals
Creating and using update sets to move customizations between systems
Searching, populating, and customizing the knowledge base
Creating an access control rule (ACL); and
Building automated tests.
The successful candidate will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department’s recordkeeping policy and practices.
The Specified Personnel will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited
Access control rules (ACL) and business rules
Documentation and managing version control
Reports, gauges, and home pages; and
Automated test scripts
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) Certification.
- 2+ years’ experience in ServiceNow as a System Administrator or similar responsibility.
- Experience supporting ServiceNow features and functions.
- Expertise implementing, configuring and customizing ServiceNow.
- Experience with IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog, Configuration Management Database, Asset Management).
- Experience with web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3).
- Directory integration experience (e.g. Active Directory) using methods such as LDAP.
- Experience with Single Sign-on using SAML 2.0.
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory.