- Demonstrated ability to work individually and collaboratively as part of a team in a dynamic Information Technology environment.
- Well-developed research, analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of complex program/system requirements.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Must be able to obtain a Baseline clearance.
When applying provide a 300wd response to each criteria.