Job/Project Description – tasks to be performed on a daily basis:
As an experienced test lead at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test, including systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your experience to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals. Mandatory Requirements:
- Be an Australian citizen
- Be eligible to obtain an AGSVA baseline security clearance or already have AGSVA baseline security clearance
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Understanding of technical project delivery that involves complex system/vendor integration and end to end process change [ARIBA, MyProcurement, SupplierCatalogue, Task Management System].
- Experience in Functional System testing, System integration testing, Regression testing for large scale complex solutions.
- 5+ Experience in testing SAP Procurement, SAP Supply Chain Management, SAP Finance, SAP ERP and web-based applications.
- Experience in analysing test basis documents such as business requirements, functional and technical specifications.
- Experience in defining the required test coverage, development of testing artefacts including traceability matrices, test scenarios and test cases.
- Perform End-to-End test execution and evaluate the test results.
- Coordinate testing with third party vendors and support business SMEs during SIT.
- Experience in using ALM testing tool and knowledge on Defect Life Cycle management.
- Expert level Excel skills
- Must be proficient in HPALM
- Numbers Focused & Analytical minded. At any time, can recall the latest key stats of daily test execution off the top of their head
- Different between SIT vs UAT vs Dress Rehearsal and can go toe to toe with a strong client defending IBM position
- Have led large 100+ people teams on 400+ team
Desired Attributes and Skills:
- Demonstrated willingness and flexibility to change direction to suit changing priorities and multiple streams of work.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills of a high level.
- Strong presentation, client Relationship and stakeholder engagement skills
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to develop as a functional consultant
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP community
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.
- Ability to communicate, listen and show empathy, but at the same time, be able to hold their ground
- Operate with a sense of urgency and Action Orientated
Payment provision and Additional Information Require:
Yes – $42,806
OT hrs(Mon-Fri excess hrs/ Weekend excess hrs/On-call hrs)
Yes – $342.40