Security clearance – Must be able to obtain Baseline
Location of work ACT, NSW, VIC
We are looking for solution architects with experience and expertise delivering modern, cloud-based solutions across a range of technologies, including Azure services, Power Platform, D365, Power BI and .NET frameworks
The Architect will be required to:
Engage with stakeholders through service experience research and requirement gathering
- Interpret functional and non-functional requirements to guide and inform solution design and development.
- Develop and maintain architectural diagrams, blueprints, and technical documentation that clearly articulate the solution design.
- Work closely with technology and development teams within the branch and wider ICT cohort to ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose and meet security requirements.
- Work with enterprise architects and other solution architects across projects to identify common patterns and opportunities for re-use
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation plans to ensure project success.
- Work closely with development teams and across ICT to ensure that the software and infrastructure meet the requirements, design specifications and departmental patterns.
- Oversee the implementation of designs by delivery teams, by providing ongoing review, advice and improvements.
- Build trust and integrity and strong working relationships between stakeholders and other ICT teams, through working closely with stakeholders and business areas to create and deliver digital solutions.
- Extensive experience in delivering cloud-based solution designing medium to large organisations, with demonstrated coverage of architecture deliverables across business, information, applications and infrastructure
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques including Architectural frameworks such as ToGAF or similar models.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering capability using the Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Demonstrated capability and capacity to perform the indicative duties as set out in the description
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across a wide range of stakeholders and communicate with technical and nontechnical audiences, including executive and business teams
Certifications in relevant Architectural fields