Must be able to obtain a Baseline clearance
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide advice on technical capabilities required to solve business problems, including costing.
- Provide technical input to preparation of proposals, submissions, briefs, and correspondence where required.
- Provide technical advice for IT Projects including discovery projects.
- Ensure that all technical aspects of the IT Project solutions including business processes, applications, information and infrastructure are fully integrated into the overall solution.
- Design solutions that leverage existing ITD capability where possible, while taking into account future strategic directives to ensure design longevity.
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager to communicate all aspects of the solution to all key project Stakeholders as required.
- Ensure that the project solution design and outcomes are fully aligned with the desired future state of IT based on the EA principles and roadmap.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
The successful candidate will possess the ability to engage broadly and work with SMEs to analyse challenges, apply lateral and creative thinking to identify solution options, evaluate options and select and promote the best solution with respect to the objectives of the program.
To support this ability, the successful candidate must demonstrate:
- objective, critical analysis to draw accurate conclusions that recognise contextual issues and explore a range of possibilities and creative alternatives to system improvement to support business improvements.
- the ability to investigate and undertake opportunities to learn new skills, develop strengths and achieve goals.
- the ability to consider wider business and architecture context when considering options to resolve issues.
- the ability to build key strategic relationships, engage and collaborate with key stakeholders to facilitate cooperation, identify priorities and achieve outcomes.
- a high standard of oral and written communication skills.