- Previous Service Now Experience
- 5+ Years of demonstrated Experience working as a Solutions Architect inside complex and large-scale ICT projects/programs
- Expert knowledge and experience in defining solution architecture for both current and future state, including: Infrastructure Mapping, Data Management, Integration Mapping.
- Proven ability to deliver solution architecture that meets business requirements and aligns with organisational constraints.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical terminology
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Sound working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (i.e. TOGAF, Zachman and meta model such)
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in ICT or a related field TOGAF 9 Certification.
- Professional IT certifications in one or more architecture domains (business, data, applications and technology).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Commonwealth frameworks, including ICT frameworks.