Must have an NV1 clearance.
- Knowledge and experience in the administration of the following cloud technologies:
- Microsoft AZURE
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Networking Services – including but not limited to:
Virtual Network, Firewall, NSG, DNS and VPN
- Azure Kubernetes Service and Azure Container Registry
- Azure Pipelines and Bicep
- Proven skills in the planning, design, implementation hardening, and maintaining of Linux systems.
- Proven skills in the planning, design, implementation hardening, and maintaining of Windows endpoints, including hardware, identity, device policy, and compliance.
- Experience with Linux and Windows systems administration including Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management, and documentation of Cyber Security Capability.
- Ability to identify and analyse system performance issues, identify configuration discrepancies, and work in close coordination with related stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
Experience in the following technologies is preferred:
- GitOps and CI/CD
- Virtual Machines
- System and service monitoring and alerting (Grafana and Prometheus)
- Python scripting
- OpenSearch (or ElasticSearch)
- Dataflow management (including Apache NiFi, repository mirroring, web scraping, KAFKA)