Must be able to obtain Negative Vetting Level 1.
- Demonstrated experience and proven skills in design, planning, implementation, hardening and maintaining and sustaining one or more of the following technology domains;
- Linux Systems administration
- Cloud Systems administration
- Network and security administration
- Demonstrated operational experience in:
- operating system installation
- system configuration
- software and patch management (includes use of automation, configuration management and deployment tools)
- Identification, analysis and resolution of system performance issues and
- system documentation.
- Proven self-management and communication skills in an ICT technical role including:
- proven ability to work as a productive member of a team using DevOps and Agile methods
- strong time management and self organisation skills
- ability to identify and engage effectively with stakeholders
- contribute to or conduct technical workshops, design reviews and meetings
- providing clear and concise advice.