Must hold a Baseline security clearance
Working with a multidisciplinary team, you will be required to:
- Analyse documented specifications, user stories and requirements to support the creation of test cases.
- Write, review and execute test cases.
- Effectively prioritise testing efforts, and test case execution.
- Report and track the resolution of defects/issues as they are found in testing.
- Work with the ability to be proactive, flexible, and agile, whilst managing changing goals and scope in an agile project team.
- Conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities.
- Provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
AutomationTester responsibilities may include:
- API and UI Automation testing
- Create and update Automated test scripts in C# as per business requirements
- Detect, record & manage software failures (defects)
- Utilise a custom Test automation framework – Selenium Grid, RESTful API, YAML CI/CD, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure DevOps, GIT and a Test Data API
- Provide input and work collaboratively with other DSD stakeholders to help deliver departmental deliverables
- Liaise with Scrum Masters, Developers, Manual testers, and Test automation engineers
- Update NuGet packages
Working arrangements – Onsite, standard 8 hours per day, and 40 hours per week in total. Flexible Working Arrangements will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases
- Effectively prioritise testing efforts and test case execution, and report and track the resolution of defects/issues
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience of writing and managing test cases using Azure DevOps
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with API and UI Automation testing along with using a custom Selenium Web Driver test automaton framework
- Ability to create and update automated test scripts at the UI and API layer in C# and experience coding RESTful API tests using RestSharp API Experience with GIT version control and YAML CI/CD pipeline.