Must be an Australian Citizen
Under the supervision of the EL1 Manager IT:
• Analysing current business processes and workflows to identify and improve systems and practices while meeting business objectives and responsibilities.
• Coordinate the delivery of digital projects, including scoping, planning, implementation, and maintenance plans while maintaining agency compliance.
• Gather and investigate information from diverse sources to identify risks and opportunities relating to system development, and report on findings to relevant stakeholder meetings.
• Conduct self-directed research to identify business needs and suggest digital solutions to those needs, ensuring that a wide range of ideas and viewpoints are considered.
• Manage procurements and supplier relationships to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• An understanding of the function and purpose of digital systems such as Business Intelligence Platforms, Records Management Systems, Financial Management Information Systems, Customer Relationship Management Systems
• Ability to understand business processes and requirements and articulating system changes required to meet those needs as well as improvements to established processes and systems.
• Ability to coordinate the design and delivery of digital systems that span several business units, with often competing priorities.
• Familiarity with Agile project management and the process of continuous development, integration and improvement.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex information in an audience appropriate way.
• Experience working with, configuring, and supporting one or more of the following platforms:
o Microsoft 365
o Azure DevOps