Must have Negative Vetting Level 1.
- Demonstrated experience analysing business needs to understand and synthesise requirements to produce system specifications and designs, including evaluating the trade-offs between various designs options to meet the composite of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in prototyping ICT concepts and solutions and assessing results against requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of both software and infrastructure solutions in public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Demonstrated ICT technical leadership and communication skills including:
- leading ICT technical planning activities including development of product breakdown structures, planning ICT product delivery and ICT engineering activities,
- guiding the technical delivery of a range of ICT solutions
- excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact collegiately with customers, colleagues and technical teams.
- Demonstrated experience leading engineering practices and processes in an Organisation using Dev Ops or SAFE agile.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Transition in and/or transition out of outsourced arrangements
- Implementation of service delivery and service management arrangements supporting production ICT systems
- Implementation of ongoing system sustainment arrangements.