Essentia: Current and active NV1
Highly desirable: Current and active Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since lapsed) OR Current active NV2.
Desired: NV1/NV2 security clearance holders with an interest in upgrading to a TSPV clearance, if not already in progress.
The company is looking for the candidate to have relevant qualifications in their nominated skills sets and with between 4 and 8 years of experience in their relevant fields. Experience working in central agencies with complex ICT environments is also desirable. Experience in system design, project planning, data architecture, business transformation or product management is required. Experience working in, ISR platforms or systems would be a benefit but are not essential. Sellers have the option to offer alternative skills sets that, in their expert opinions, better meet the desired outcomes, and in a category, they are eligible to offer services in.
- Assist in planning, design, development, and configuration of the capability description
- Conduct assurance activities to ensure technical artefacts are meeting the stakeholder needs
- Prepare risk reduction activities to support capability development
- Assist in the development of key engineering documents
- Plan and prepare engineering assurance reviews
- Design data models, architectural models, and diagrams
- Plan and prepare to conduct diagnostic procedures to identify system deficiencies and acceptability
- Support, plan and conduct test and evaluation activities for deliverable products
- Support the project leadership as required