Must hold Baseline clearance or above.
he Department has undertaken an initiative to improve its biosecurity risks under the recently established Digital Reform Division. The department aims to develop an Enterprise Pest Management system and integrate it with the departments critical biosecurity information system.
We are looking for an integration developer that can work across the Azure technology stack to deliver outcomes that improve risk management capabilities across the cargo pathway and support the movement of shipping containers of imported goods into Australia.
We are looking for an Integration developer who has experience in crafting, developing, and testing critical enterprise integration solutions.
Proven experience in Azure cloud, hybrid, and on-premises integration technologies, including application design and transition, application modernization.
Technologies you might work with:
What you will work on:
- Establishing integration connections with external systems outside the department’s network.
- Designing and implementing security authentication, storage solution and transformation and integration of transferred data to multiple internal systems.
- Create a scalable solution based on data volume growth, usage and adhering to data governance policies. Using Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Depending on your experience you might work on custom machine learning solution architecture, design, definition, and implementation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Azure architecture and implementation, including, IaaS, and PaaS solutions, Network, Storage, Security, and more.
- Experience in application modernisation, reducing dependencies on legacy architectures, modularizing systems and maximizing value of cloud technologies Development experience in C#, .NET Co
- Development experience in Azure architecture and implementation, Integration patterns, IaaS, and PaaS solutions, Network, Storage, Security using C#, .NET Core and .NET Framework or Node.JS, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Function Apps, App Services, Azure API Apps, Azure Service Fabric
- Experience in SQL Server, Azure SQL, Entity Framework, Azure Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Grid, Azure API Management, Azure Active Directory.
- Experience in the development of RESTful services, Microservices, Extensive use of DevOPS CI / CD, and release management in Azure monitoring.
- Experience in leading the design and development activities using Agile product development environment and familiarity with Agile ceremonies.
Reach out to Julie Nagle today to apply.