Must have Negative Vetting Level 2.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a complex technical project and/or major acquisition and must have demonstrated experience with Cyber Security and/or Cyberspace Operations.
- The ability to define, document and carry out projects or reviews, including being able to understand and discuss technical capability and technology solutions.
- The ability to perform capability and requirements analysis, detailing the current state and determining capability needs to reach the future/intended state.
- The ability to work with stakeholders to capture needs across the technical, process and resource domains.
- The ability to prepare reports including the presentation of findings and proposed solutions and have a high-level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite products including:
a. Word: styles, formatting, templates.
b. Excel: referential formulae, financial planning and actuals records.
c. PowerPoint: professional slide decks for Executive briefings; master layout changes.
d. Project: schedule maintenance and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience as a SFIA Level 5 DLMG.
- Qualifications and/or experience in system lifecycle management frameworks