- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and/or Systems Engineering
- Software development experience (including work done independently or as part of a small team).
- a. An enhanced professional awareness of the following subjects, gained through experience in producing
b. Experience in the use of middleware for distributed applications
- a. Extensive Network programming experience, including:
– Familiarity with the ethernet/IP headers and packet structuring for the development of inspection and
– Familiarity with writing software linking to raw packet capture libraries (libpcap)
– Experience in web front-end development.
- a. A background in software development
b. Experience with unified modelling language
c. Experience with writing acceptance test procedures
d. Knowledge of deployable ADF command and control systems.
- a. Formal training in (or equivalent experience) in the deployment and administration of large scale
virtualised environments (ESXi)
b. Experience with conducting data and configuration management, particularly within documentation;
software and hardware baselines
c. Training or certifications in project management or business analysis qualifications.