1. Holds a NV1 security clearance or above.
2. Demonstrated skills and experience in assuring Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) integrations at an enterprise scale in a Federal Government environment, including the ability to coordinate with Federal Government Enterprise Architecture practices and processes.
3. Strong knowledge of Web Services and SOAP and REST protocols.
4. At least 3 years of experience in a Federal government environment as an architect.
5. Experience in performing governance oversight practices and methods, including the related stakeholder management requirements in a diverse and complex organisation.
6. Skills and abilities to work as a team player in a small and dynamic environment.