Must have a Baseline or above clearance.
- Independently lead and facilitate discussions and/or workshops with a wide variety of business and technical stakeholders, ensuring a common understanding and definition of requirements
- Define, develop and demonstrate these features for both technical and non-technical audiences through process maps, diagrams, user stories, business cases, acceptance criteria or other project and design artefacts
- Demonstrated experience (at least 7 years) in ICT-focused busiAness analysis, highly developed liaison, negotiation, and problem-solving skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills, focusing on informing and absorbing information appropriately
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment, especially within multi-disciplinary teams. You share knowledge and experiences and have a can-do attitude and a flexible approach.
- Cloud-based ICT project engagements are highly desirable