1. Production and review of systems documentation – product and process documentation appropriate to the software development lifecycle (SDLC), including architecture specifications, process flows, user interface descriptions, glossaries, and dictionaries, for project and BAU support.
2. Ability to author technical, business and project documentation, progress and exception reports.
3. Experience working with software developers, security analysts, project managers, system testers, solutions architects, business and systems analysts, and in producing and reviewing content.
4. Production and review of security documentations – security risk management plans, system security plans, standard operating procedures and user guides.
5. Extensive skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio to produce documents, presentations, diagrams and infographics as required.
6. Excellent English language, writing, and communication skills.