1. Demonstrated relevant skills and experience in (but not limited to)
• Create and maintain high-quality technical documentation that adheres to relevant standards and is suitable for its intended audience.
• Develop user-friendly user interface text, online help, and developer guides.
• Produce tutorials to assist end-users in utilising various applications effectively.
• Contribute to the information architecture design and maintenance.
• Ensure compliance with documentation standards and best practices.
5. Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business, technology, external suppliers and other subject-matter experts.