Ability to obtain / maintain a Baseline clearance.
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Produce business documents – draft and update key business documentation including knowledge articles and guides for both whole document and online consumption.
• Convert existing policy, process and procedural documents into appropriate business documents, including knowledge articles and guides.
• Engage with multiple business areas to understand how they will use the ECARS application and their documentation requirements.
• Actively participate in ECARS configuration, verification and deployment activities in order to meaningfully incorporate knowledge articles and guides into documentation,
• Develop/maintain the governance model, templates and processes with stakeholder contributions for ongoing maintenance of business documentation produced.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following capabilities/experience and/or qualifications:
• Technical and Business writing skills, including instructional writing skills.
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Support case management or similar experience.
• Communication skills – experience working with Business and IT teams to elicit and document requirements.
• Experience in establishing relevant governance models, processes and templates in relation to documentation and instructional material.
• Understanding of helpdesk and back-office support team environment and processes.
• Experience in a federal or state/territory government policy department.