Must have Negative Vetting Level 1.
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for all aspects of the fundamental test process (analysis, design, execution, reporting and assisting the test lead with monitoring and reporting).
- Experience in the verification of ICT infrastructure (physical and virtual), CI/CD developed solutions and client and server software.
- Experience in maintaining the integrity of testing and coordinating the execution of these activities.
- Demonstrated understanding of security testing and fundamental system security principles.
- Experience in conducting test activities within a SAFe Agile methodology.
- Experience in verifying non-functional requirements (Load, Performance, Reliability, and Compliance).
- Experience using Jira and Confluence for test artefact design and management.