The Test Analyst reports to the Test Lead, Service Delivery. The Test Analyst provides structure to testing activities following proper Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Create test scripts for Users to execute, report results and support Users in obtaining signoff of both UAT and postproduction Verification Testing (PVT). This includes defining the appropriate tests to be carried out including the test data to be used.
- Work with Users to guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of test cases.
- Respond to user questions regarding system behaviour and provide assistance during defect resolution. As a Test Analyst, you will play a key role in both the test planning, test execution and defect resolution processes.
- Have input into the schedule and sequence of testing activities.
- Provide test progress status/reports to Test Lead and Project team.
- Keep Service Now tickets updated and contribute updates during Triage Meetings.
- Collaborate with external assets (Vendors, consultants) and internal teams including (SMEs, Support Teams, Product Managers) ensuring that effective communication takes place.
- Understanding and implementing industry standards and protocols where required.
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including industry certifications or 3+ years of test experience.
- Proven experience in all aspects of application product testing including:
- Test execution
- Test script creation
- Defect Management from testing
- Reporting of testing outcomes
- Excellent oral and written communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently, but also a strong team player who works well with others.
- A quick and resourceful learner, able to pick up new concepts swiftly and hit the ground running, manage your time effectively and produce high quality outcomes efficiently.
- Strong Financial and Retail Banking Experience
- Experience working within a project environment; and
- Experience with ServiceNow and Azure DevOps.
- Baseline clearance