Must be able to obtain Baseline.
The department is seeking an experienced Tester, who is part of a small agile Testing team as well as being hands on with writing and executing Test Cases, writing the Test Plan and Strategy, and Test reporting.
The successful Test Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to;
· Working within multiple development teams to understand the scope of product releases and work with the team to develop acceptance criteria based on business objectives, functional requirements, and service level requirements.
· Development of test plans, test scenarios and/or test scripts for a specific release
· Undertake testing activities including functional, integration and regression testing for each release cycle.
· Report and track the resolution of issues as they are found in testing.
· Assist with issue triaging
· Develop test reports
· Experience in test process including preparation, execution, and reporting.
· Communication skills to be part of a positive team culture.
· Ability to engage and collaborate internally with other key IT areas, project teams, business areas, and external service providers.
· Ability to work independently and be a self-motivated individual.
· Strong conceptual, analytical, and interpretive skills with high level of attention to details.
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
· Proven experience of working in an Agile team
· DevOPs experience
· SQL skills
· Willingness to undergo security vetting at the Negative Vetting NV1 level