Must be able to obtain Baseline.
The department is seeking an experienced Test Lead, who is responsible for leading a small agile Testing team as well as being hands on with writing and executing Test Cases, writing the Test Plan and Strategy, and Test reporting.
The successful Test Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to;
· Working within multiple development teams to understand the scope of product releases and work with the team to develop acceptance criteria based on business objectives, functional requirements, and service level requirements.
· Development of test plans, test scenarios and/or test scripts for a specific release
· Undertake testing activities including functional, integration and regression testing for each release cycle.
· Report and track the resolution of issues as they are found in testing.
· Assist with issue triaging
· Develop test reports
· Foster a positive workplace culture.
· 5+ years dedicated testing experience and 3+ years leadership experience
· Relevant qualifications and / or industry certification.
· Strong Communication, Leadership and Stakeholder skills.
· Prior experience using tools such as Microsoft Test Manager, Jira and Azure DevOps.
· Strong experience with Backend API testing / interface: REST, JSON, XML.
· Strong experience with standalone .net applications and websites.
· Strong SQL querying ability
· Proven experience of working in an Agile team
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science (or other relevant discipline)
· Automation skills are highly desirable
· Strong programming knowledge
· A willingness to undergo security vetting at the Negative Vetting NV1 level.