All candidates must be Australian Citizens and hold a current NV1 clearance to apply. It is required to provide the candidate’s AGSVA Clearance Subject (CS) ID in their resume.
This role requires the successful candidate to complete an Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) within 12 months of engagement.
- Proven experience demonstrating responsibility for all aspects of the test management process (analysis, design, planning, testing execution, monitoring and reporting).
- Demonstrated experience mentoring team members in testing standards, processes and testing best practice.
- Demonstrated experience in the verification of ICT infrastructure (physical and virtual), CI/CD developed solutions and client and server software.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining the integrity of testing and coordinating the execution of these activities, defining test cases, scenarios and scripts based on business requirements and use cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence for test artefact design and management.
- Experience in verifying non-functional requirements (Load, Performance, Reliability and Compliance).
- Demonstrated understanding of security testing and fundamental system security principles and experience in conducting test activities within a SAFe Agile methodology.