3 + years’ experience in developing and executing test automation through test tools such as Tosca.
You will apply, design, and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks and coordinate with program and development management teams in product development lifecycle to conform end user product and quality requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in various testing phases – Functional, Regression, Integration, User Acceptance, and Performance Testing
- Hands on experience with functional testing, Integration testing and regression testing
- Certification in Tricentis Automation Specialist Levels 1 & 2 is desirable.
- Exposure to working in Agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery environment.
Key Responsibility include:
- Work with various stakeholders (Business and internal IT delivery team) to ensure all work packages are tested and implemented successfully in production.
- Manage and contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies.
- Manage multiple testing tasks across multiple systems concurrently.
- Develop and execute test automation through test tools such as Tosca.
- Support establishing test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Apply, design, and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
- Develop automation test scripts where necessary. Automated test case can be used for stress and performance testing, and regression testing of standard system functionality.
- Development of systems integration test scripts to test the end-to-end business process.
- Creation of necessary test data in support of test case execution.
- Execution of test scripts in the Unit, System and Integration test environments.
- Writing, executing, and managing test scripts in the UAT environments.
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager or Business Lead, or SRO related to delivering / supporting the Project
- Adhere to all department policies and guidelines including information security.