Must be able to obtain Baseline.
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation of complex and strategic procurements in line with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing high value and complex commercial negotiations, with strong negotiation skills and the proven ability to assess capability and commercial proposals
- Significant experience in the management and operation of suppliers as well as a sound understanding of supplier contracts.
- Expert knowledge and experience in successfully managing risk and delivering value for money procurement results within time restraints and with competing priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability engage with stakeholders and build effective relationships.
- Strong team skills and ability to create a positive workplace culture, foster initiative and develop team capability.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters.
- Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracts (or working towards)
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (business, management, legal, commercial, information technology)
- Experience in working within a commercial environment incorporating project, service delivery, technology, and supplier management.
- Understanding of the Commonwealth Resource Management Framework.
- Good understanding of technologies such as telecommunications, cloud, hardware and software and managed services.