Webinar: Wed 27th Oct 2021, 2:00PM - 2:45Pm
In the age of technological disruption, embracing an IT strategy for your campus or governmental institution isn’t a hassle anymore! From system monitoring IT components to optimising end-user experience, your IT team can keep IT operations at your fingertips.
- Ensure high uptime of networks and applications for uninterrupted services.
- Manage critical applications and data in hybrid environments.
- Monitor intranet, websites, and user experience in real-time.
- Gain visibility into application performance, servers, databases, and the cloud
- Leverage AIOps to prevent unplanned outages, and congestion.
Not just for IT admins! With integrated dashboards and business views from a single pane of glass, your educational hub and government body can be on top of effective decision-making as well. Join us and learn how to adopt an IT strategy suitable for your sector using one of the most affordable and simplified suite of network and application management solutions.
IN THE WEBINAR, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Maintaining high uptime of networks and applications for uninterrupted services
- Managing critical applications and data in hybrid environments
- Monitoring intranet, websites, and user experience in real-time
- Gaining visibility into application performance, servers, databases, and the cloud
- Leveraging AIOps to prevent unplanned outages and congestion.
Garth Morrison is an experienced account manager with deep working knowledge of the technology sector. Garth has many years of experience in the industry as a project manager, business analyst and business development manager.
Over the past decade, Garth has also worked as an advisor in the federal parliament and as a professional government relations consultant to multinational companies.
Sajeesh Julian comes with 10+ years of extensive experience in designing solutions for enterprises that are dependent on using heterogeneous infrastructure on Cloud, On-Premises and on Hybrid models.
With his in-depth knowledge of the ManageEngine suite of products, he assisted customers from various domains in solving real-life IT challenges.
Webinar: Wed 27th Oct 2021, 2:00PM – 2:45Pm
Lock in this quick & powerful webinar for the end of October by clicking the Join Webinar button below!