Must have a Baseline clearance.
Location of Work – ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Key Capabilities and experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise Architecture practices, patterns and standards.
- Demonstrated experience working on complex projects.
- Strong written, interpersonal and representational skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills, sound judgement and ability to think strategically.
- Ability to document and present complex and/or technical information in a way that is relevant to the audience.
- Strong self-management, organisation and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines within a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing Enterprise Architecture concepts and structures.
- Suitable approach to delivering the services requested by the Department.
- Experience with engagement, collaboration, and planning functions across aged care and/or healthcare sector.
- Work as a team with the Department, delivery partners and the Department’s key stakeholders.