All candidates must be Australian Citizens and have the ability to obtain an NV1 clearance. If a candidate has a current AGSVA security clearance, it is required to provide the candidate’s AGSVA Clearance Subject (CS) ID in their resume.
This role requires the successful candidate to complete an Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) within 12 months of engagement.
Demonstrated Scrum Master experience within an Agile Framework including:
- leading, coaching, developing and guiding Agile teams from Inception to release
- using Agile principles including the adoption of the Agile mindset
- ability to conduct show cases and retrospectives
- creating flow for PI Planning.
Able to demonstrate communication and leadership skills including:
- stakeholder management and engagement
- team leadership
- accurate reporting of team progress
- clear documentation of Agile Artefacts
- collaborative and collegiate style.
A track record of delivering technology products in large organisations using DevOps or Agile approaches.
- Scrum Master certifications and experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Tertiary qualification highly regarded in Computer Science, Business or similar field.